Hopefully longer then the other time I tried to keep a 'fitblog'.
My back and asthma have been a real motivational drain the past few months. Every time I went out for a run either of the two would spoil it. As of lately the most problems I had with running where asthma related. After consulting my doctor he prescribed me with an asthma inhaler. These things work grea! I`m pretty pissed at myself for being to stubborn to go out en get one earlier in life.
Been running steady 2k runs within 15 mins for a week so will try and up the ante soon. Goal for this year is to complete a 10k run (competitive race). The time is of less importance at this point.
Besides running a 10k I want to get generally fitter and go back to enjoying a good hard workout instead of feeling my back or my asthma play up.
Hopefully it`ll go better this year.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten